A Black woman in Ohio is recovering in a hospital after being beaten up by police over a botched order at Mcdonald’s.
On Monday Latinka Hancock, in Butler Township, ordered a Big Mac with extra cheese. After the restaurant gave her the order she quickly noticed that there was no extra cheese on her burger. That’s when things began to spiral out of control.
Her complaints to the burger joint quickly escalated into a heated argument, which is when the restaurant workers claim they were forced to call the police. After law enforcement arrived the disagreement essentially turned into a brawl.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In the video obtained by TMZ, two officers are forcibly detaining Hancock, seemingly attempting to arrest her. That’s when one of the cops repeatedly punched her in the head before forcing her into cuffs. The guy holding the camera ran out to the parking lot and asked the officers “Why’d you punch her?”. He didn’t get a response.
It’s being reported that the officers are currently under investigation for this incident as Hancock recovers in the hospital. Her lawyer, Michael Wright, says they’ll be making a public statement about this incident in the near future.
Being a person of color in this country is incredibly taxing. We’re not exactly sure of all the events that led up to this specific incident, but it goes without saying that a woman of color, or any human being for that matter, shouldn’t have to worry about run-ins with police because they aren’t satisfied with their takeout order.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
- Cardi B Just Walked For Balenciaga And We Can’t Get Her Blue Fur Out Of Our Heads
- Donna’s Video of the Day- Monica- “Before You Walk Out My Life”
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- LeBron James Responds To Manager Maverick Carter Reportedly Admitting To Placing Illegal NBA Bets
- Help Classix Help You!
- Tiffany Haddish Opens Up On DUI Arrest, Will “Get Some Help”
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- My First Time: Kevin Powell Recalls Meeting 2Pac, Leading To Many Interviews
- Become An Angel for Christmas Angels 2023!
Black Woman in Ohio Beaten Up By Cops Over Cheeseless Big Mac [Video] was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
LISTEN NOW: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show 6am-10am
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
LOL With Classix Featuring K.Smith
Happy Birthday Chadwick Boseman: 15 Scenes To Remember Forever
Famous Members Of Alpha Phi Alpha
RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ (Register to Win FREE Tickets)
Everything You Missed at Rickey Smiley's Karaoke Night!
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023