Chris Rock will do a live comedy special called Selective Outrage on Netflix this Saturday, and there are rumors that he may be addressing the infamous Will Smith slap at the Oscars last year.
Netflix will air the event live on Saturday, March 4 at 10 PM eastern.
Rock, 58, has yet to address the Smith incident in detail, but there’s reason to believe that he will give some insight – and some jokes – about the eerily strange situation that happened almost a year ago.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The special will be filmed at the Hippodrome Theater in Baltimore and will be his second gig with Netflix. The first one was called Chris Rock: Tamborine and debuted in 2018.
Are you interested in hearing Chris Rock’s side of the story? Or is it already too late and no one cares!?
- KeKe Palmer Slays In A Blue And White Sergio Hudson Skirt Suit At The ‘TODAY’ Show
- Alabama To Get Majority-Black Voting Districts After Court Allows Changes To Congressional Map
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Chris Brown Sued For $2M Over Popeyes Chicken Loan
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Files A Trademark For “Alicia Teas”
- Monica Proves Blondes Have More Fun With Bold New Do
- 5 Iconic Super Bowl Halftime Show Performances
Chris Rock May Address Will Smith Slap in Live Netflix Special was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
LISTEN NOW: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show 6am-10am
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Register to Win Tickets: An Evening of Jazz
Halle Berry Says It’s ‘Not Cool’ That Drake Used Her Image Without Permission For His New Single
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Maestro Of Soul: Barry White’s Essential Hits
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Wendy Williams’ Most Heated and Shady Interviews [WATCH]