Special K has not been pleased with fast food customer service lately! If you want to avoid having a meltdown or stroke because of a chain restaurant experience, try the following do’s and don’ts during your next visit:
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
- Cut your food yourself. It seems that whenever they have to do this, they forget to do something else.
- Just remove anything you don’t want AFTER receiving it.
- Even if it looks correct at first glance, check your food thoroughly.
- Stop asking for no ice to get more of of your drink—it’s not happening.
- Don’t make any special orders unless you want your order messed up.
- No giving them extra coins to get back an even amount of change. That extra penny will likely going confuse the worker.
Making a fast food experience pleasant can sometimes be a challenge. We hope that these tips will help and contribute to less violence at drive-thru windows. Send you horror stories to @SpecialK913 on Instagram.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
HEAD BACK TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
Special K’s News You Can’t Use: Dos and Don’ts for Fast Food Ordering was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
LISTEN NOW: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show 6am-10am
What's Happening in the ATL This Weekend- Nov. 18-19
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ (Register to Win FREE Tickets)
LOL With Classix Featuring K Dubb
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Happy Birthday Chadwick Boseman: 15 Scenes To Remember Forever