One, he’s always repping for his mother; two, he’s a great actor; and three, he seems like a humble person who isn’t too wrapped up in the fact that he is the son of one of the greatest actors of all time… and a classically trained pianist, former Broadway performer and Juilliard graduate. (We won’t make that mistake)
We can’t help but to swoon over him and things just got better because he revealed that he is “Single AF” during an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Say what, now?!
Check out the full interview below to hear what he is looking for in a partner and about his love for Beyonce.
Same, John David, same.
Famous Parents Whose Children Are Stars
1. Diddy's kids1 of 17
2. Lil Wayne: Reginae Carter2 of 17
3. Evelyz Lozada: Shaniece3 of 17
4. Bob Marley: Ziggy Marley4 of 17
5. Damon Wayans: Damon Wayans Jr.5 of 17
6. Eddie Murphy: Bria Murphy6 of 17
7. Quincy Jones: Rashida Jones7 of 17
8. Rev Run: Diggy Simmons8 of 17
9. Lionel Richie: Nicole Richie9 of 17
10. Master P : Romeo and Cymphonique Miller10 of 17
11. Diana Ross: Tracee Ellis Ross11 of 17
12. Stan Lathan: Sanaa Lathan12 of 17
13. Lenny Kravitz: Zoe Kravitz13 of 17
14. Alan Thicke: Robin Thicke14 of 17
15. Martin and Coretta Scott King: Martin III, Bernice, Dexter, Yolanda15 of 17
16. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith: Jaden and Willow Smith16 of 17
17. Muhammad Ali: Laila Ali17 of 17
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
(Photo Credit: PR PHOTOS)