(Photo Credit: PR Photos)
Spice Girls star
Mel B has finally settled her divorce with estranged hubby Stephen Belafonte after several months of fighting.
They’ve worked out some details in their split that settled custody and addressed a valuable piece of Spice Girls memorabilia.
According to documents, obtained by
The Blast, the Spice Girl and her estranged husband filed a judgment on certain issues that have been holding up a final settlement in the ongoing divorce.
One of the main issues was custody, and Belafonte had been trying to
get custody of Mel’s 11-year-old daughter, Angel, who she had with Eddie Murphy.
The documents now state that an agreement has been made to keep Mel B 200 yards away from Stephen and his daughter from a previous relationship, Giselle, as well as keep him 200 yards away from Mel and Angel.
The pair reportedly was required to split the gym equipment they stored at the marital residence, but she can keep her studio equipment. The singer also secured a “video game console labeled Spice Girls,” that she paid Belafonte $2,500 to keep.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Mike Epps
1 of 13
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce
2 of 13
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.
3 of 13
4. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.
4 of 13
5. Jill Scott
5 of 13
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 2017
6 of 13
7. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin
7 of 13
8. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown
8 of 13
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown
9 of 13
10. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs
10 of 13
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs
11 of 13
12. Usher & Grace Miguel
12 of 13
13. Usher & Grace Miguel
13 of 13
HEAD BACK TO THE BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM HOMEPAGE
Mel B And Stephen Belafonte Finalize Divorce
was originally published on