Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Michael B. Jordan To Star In Warner Bros.’ ‘Methuselah’ Movie
- JUSSIE SMOLLETT CLEARED: PROSECUTORS DROP ALL CHARGES!
- DL’s Top 10 Worst Cat Calls
- George Wallace Doesn’t Turn Down A Gig
- Tiffany Haddish To Produce Stand Up Comedy Series For Netflix
- Police Chief Claims Her Forced Resignation Was Racially Motivated
- Lionel Richie To Play Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park
- Luenell Is Looking Forward To Her Next Chapter
- Inside Her Story: Georgia’s Heart Beat Abortion Bill
- Shaun King: For Some Reason, Trump Feels Like He Won Something
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com