Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Project Light Presents Breaking Bread Jan 16th-18th
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- 5 Times Regina Gave Us High Fashion Glamour
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Biden To Pick Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com