Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Off The Mic: Kirk Franklin Talks About Forgiveness, The Act Of Loving Everyone [VIDEO]
- Hughley TV: Men Should Not Tell Women What To Do With Their Bodies [Video]
- ‘Expert’ Says It Was ‘Reasonable’ For Cops To Shoot And Kill Man Sleeping In His Car [Video]
- Sheriff’s Deputies Fire 37 Shots Killing Unarmed Father Of 3 [Video]
- Detroit Youth Choir Blows Away ‘America’s Got Talent’ Crew; Receives Golden Buzzer [VIDEO]
- Huggy Lowdown: How Obama Should Celebrate The 4th Of July
- Torry Story: How Mike Tyson Ruined A Date For Guy
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Do Not Underestimate Trump Again
- Roland Martin: Black People Deserve Reparations
- Morning Minute: Trump Still Believes The Central Park 5 Are Guilty
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com