If you are headed to Tom Joyner’s One More Time Experience Saturday, August 3rd at Wolf Creek Amphitheater, here are all the do’s and don’ts you need to know to make sure you have a great time .
Wolf Creek Rules and Regulations
* Food & Drinks
* Small Coolers no larger than 38 quarts
* TV Trays and tables smaller than 23” X 16”
* Smoking and electronic cigarettes in designated areas ONLY. Wolf Creek has a designated smoking area near the East Gate, and near the concessions row for smoking.
* Flameless candles
* Lawn Chairs
* COLLAPSIBLE wagons
* Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
* Weapons of any kind
* Tents, beach style or golf umbrellas or canopies
* Laser pointers, aerosol cans, fireworks, lighters, or noisemaking devices
* Skateboards, Skates, Bicycles, hover boards, or other motorized vehicles
* Banners, flyers * Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons
* Open candles and or fireworks
* Solicitation of goods and services
* Video and audio recording devices; cameras with professional detachable lens
* Overnight parking
* Animals except for service animals.
* Tailgating or grills
* NO LARGE TABLES
* NO BLANKETS
* NO lounge/chaise lounge chair
* NO canopies allowed on lawn chairs
* NO fold out tables. Only TV Trays with approved size will be allowed inside.
Please be considerate of other fans and do not over extend your area on the lawn or reserve large spaces for late arriving guests.