If you missed Chadwick Boseman in 42 as Jackie Robinson, his spot-on portrayal of James Brown in Get On Up, or his take of Thurgood Marshall in Marshall – don’t miss your chance to see him as T’Challa in Black Panther.
Because no matter who he is depicting, he kills it. (The next Denzel, perhaps?)
Boseman called into The Tom Joyner Morning Show to discuss his latest role and the message he wants children to walk away with after watching the film. He explained, “I want them to feel a sense of pride… I never had this when I was a kid. I never had this experience where a black superhero was the focal point.”
Check out the full interview below!
Plan on seeing Black Panther, check out our viewing guide here.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
Welcome To Wakanda: The Royal Red Carpet Premiere
1. Issa RaeSource: 1 of 13
2. Angela BassettSource: 2 of 13
3. Daniel KaluuyaSource: 3 of 13
4. DeVon Franklin and Meagan GoodSource: 4 of 13
5. Ryan Michelle Bathe, Sterling K. Brown and son Andrew BrownSource: 5 of 13
6. Ryan Coogler and Daniel KaluuyaSource: 6 of 13
7. Iva Colter and Mike ColterSource: 7 of 13
8. Chadwick BosemanSource: 8 of 13
9. Lupita Nyong'oSource: 9 of 13
10. Michael B JordanSource: 10 of 13
11. Yara ShahidiSource: 11 of 13
12. Donald GloverSource: 12 of 13
13. Mellody Hobson and George LucasSource: 13 of 13
(Photo: PR Photo)
‘Black Panther’: Another Example of Chadwick Boseman’s Greatness was originally published on blackamericaweb.com