It’s Talk It Out Tuesday with Counselor Yunetta Spring and she’s dropping some gems. Counselor Spring explains that even though therapy is important, there’s another method that can help with your mental health.
Meditation is a practice of breathing that can ground you and bring you peace. In the African-American community, some people have some opposing views of the practice, but Counselor Spring discusses all the myths surrounding meditation
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 11
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 11
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 11
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 11
5. Find Your JoySource: 5 of 11
6. Learn To Say “No”Source: 6 of 11
7. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 7 of 11
8. Channel Your Inner Kid And Start ColoringSource: 8 of 11
9. Give Back To OthersSource: 9 of 11
10. Get Your Om On!Source: 10 of 11
11. Start Seeing A TherapistSource: 11 of 11
Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com