After receiving backlash from Samaria Rice, Tamika Mallory is speaking out. Her recent Grammy performance with Lil Baby sparked Rice to share her opinion on the Until Freedom activist. Samaria Rice’s son 12-year-old son Tamir Rice was killed by police in 2014. She called Mallory a “clout chaser” in a recent post saying, “Did she lose something in this fight i don’t think so. That’s the problem they take us for a joke that’s why we never have justice cause of shit like this.”
Tamika Mallory addresses Rice’s comments, shares her thoughts on internet trolls, and speaks up for her character.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
HEAD TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
The Major Events That Unfolded The Year After Breonna Taylor’s Death
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Breonna's boyfriend Kenneth Walker has charges dropped...for good.
1 of 9
2. Breonna's family wins $12 million in suit against the city of Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 9
3. Attorney General Cameron Daniel is why the officers walked, allegedly.
3 of 9
4. Grand jury files suit to tell the truth about AG Cameron misleading them
4 of 9
5. Legislators unanimously pass "Breonna's Law"
5 of 9
6. Deadly raid was part of a real estate development scheme, allegedly.
6 of 9
7. Breonna's gruesome autopsy results
7 of 9
8. Breonna's mother still demanding answers from LMPD
8 of 9
9. Three grand jurors file to impeach AG Daniel Cameron
9 of 9
Tamika Mallory Responds To Grammy Criticism From Tamir Rice’s Mother, Samaria Rice [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
was originally published on