Comedian Finesse Mitchell is on lockdown because he’s got baby number two on the way and he doesn’t have a name for the baby girl.
“New baby on the way. It will be there whether we want it or not in July. I need baby names,” explained Mitchell. “I said Finessa and I got shot down.”
Mitchell and his wife are looking for a name that works for boys and girls. The TJMS texters got busy sending in names like Sidney, Nafeisha, and Phoenix. His three-year-old daughter can hardly wait to be a big sister.
“She has named the baby Juko Duko,” laughed Mitchell. “She’s excited to be a big sister.”
Catch Mitchell performing at the Gotham Comedy Club in New York April 20-21.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
Baby Names II: Cute, Crazy, Clever, Cool & Often Cruel
1. Viola Davis and Julian Tennon named their adopted daughter Genesis.Source: 1 of 11
2. Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.Source: 2 of 11
3. Spike Lee's wife chose their daughter's name, Satchel Lewis Lee.Source: 3 of 11
4. Forest Whitaker & Wife: kids are named Ocean, Autumn, True and Sonnet.Source: 4 of 11
5. Celine Dion's twins are named Eddy and Nelson.Source: 5 of 11
6. Vanilla Ice named his daughter Dusti Rainn and son Keelee Breeze.Source: 6 of 11
7. Jermaine Jackson named his son Jermajesty Jermaine Jackson.Source: 7 of 11
8. Big Boi named his sons Bamboo and Cross and his daughter Jordan.Source: 8 of 11
9. Beyonce & Jay-Z named their kids Blue Ivy, Rumi & Sir Carter9 of 11
10. Kanye & Kim Kardashian West named their daughter North and their son Saint10 of 11
11. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats named their children Egypt and Genesis11 of 11
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:
Finesse Mitchell Needs Your Help Naming His Baby Girl was originally published on blackamericaweb.com