Comedian Finesse Mitchell is on lockdown because he’s got baby number two on the way and he doesn’t have a name for the baby girl.
“New baby on the way. It will be there whether we want it or not in July. I need baby names,” explained Mitchell. “I said Finessa and I got shot down.”
Mitchell and his wife are looking for a name that works for boys and girls. The TJMS texters got busy sending in names like Sidney, Nafeisha, and Phoenix. His three-year-old daughter can hardly wait to be a big sister.
“She has named the baby Juko Duko,” laughed Mitchell. “She’s excited to be a big sister.”
Catch Mitchell performing at the Gotham Comedy Club in New York April 20-21.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
Baby Names II: Cute, Crazy, Clever, Cool & Often Cruel
1. Viola Davis and Julian Tennon named their adopted daughter Genesis.1 of 12
2. Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.2 of 12
3. Spike Lee's wife chose their daughter's name, Satchel Lewis Lee.3 of 12
4. Forest Whitaker & Wife: kids are named Ocean, Autumn, True and Sonnet.4 of 12
5. Celine Dion's twins are named Eddy and Nelson.5 of 12
6. Vanilla Ice named his daughter Dusti Rainn and son Keelee Breeze.6 of 12
7. Jermaine Jackson named his son Jermajesty Jermaine Jackson.7 of 12
8. Big Boi named his sons Bamboo and Cross and his daughter Jordan.8 of 12
9. Beyonce & Jay-Z named their kids Blue Ivy, Rumi & Sir Carter9 of 12
10. Kanye & Kim Kardashian West named their daughter North and their son Saint10 of 12
11. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats named their children Egypt and Genesis11 of 12
12. Nicole Richie & her husband named their daughter Sparrow James Midnight12 of 12
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:
Finesse Mitchell Needs Your Help Naming His Baby Girl was originally published on blackamericaweb.com