Cardi B and Offset’s brand new meal at McDonald’s is meeting backlash from several franchise owners of the popular fast food restaurant. Opposition comes from owners who say the rap couple doesn’t align with the company’s values.
The date-night-themed meal comes with a Quarterpounder With Cheese, Cheeseburger, large fry, two drinks, bbq sauce, and an apple pie.
The disgruntled owners claim that the couple’s rap lyrics are of large concern when trying to push meals to typical families. According to the Wall Street Journal, some restaurants refused to promote and sell the meal.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Have you tried the new meal from McDonald’s? Or are you going to boycott it as well!?
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
- What To Watch This Weekend- Sept. 23
- Natalia Bryant Makes Her Runway Debut During Milan Fashion Week
- Uncle Clarence Thomas Present At 2 Koch Donor Summits
- Another Former Tour Employee Files A Lawsuit Against Lizzo Claiming Hostile Work Conditions
- Beat The Homies: Test Your NFL Week 3 Predictions Against Rock-T, GRIFF & Supa Dave
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- It’s Not Mickey Mouse Money…Yet. Media Mogul Byron Allen Bids $10B For The Walt Disney Company
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- HBO Is Releasing A Documentary On Mr. Chow
Cardi B and Offset Meal Boycotted By Several McDonald’s Franchise Owners was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
LISTEN NOW: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show 6am-10am
The Maestro Of Soul: Barry White’s Essential Hits
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Register to Win Tickets: An Evening of Jazz
Register To Win Tickets To See Kerwin Claiborne Live | LOL With Classix
Wendy Williams’ Most Heated and Shady Interviews [WATCH]
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 32 Cast Revealed!
Halle Berry Says It’s ‘Not Cool’ That Drake Used Her Image Without Permission For His New Single