Judge Walmsley rules that Tracis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael will have life in prison without parole, while their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, received life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three men were found guilty of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery in November of 2021 after being tired before a jury of their peers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Arbery was jogging in his neighborhood when the trio of the Georgia men suspected that he was a neighborhood robber. Judge Timothy Walmsley stated court before the reading of their sentencing that Ahmaud Arbery was “hunted down and shot”. Tracis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan are also awaiting trial for a separate federal hate crime charges.
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Primary Elections Decide Midterms In 5 States
- Tika Sumpter Jumps the Broom in Mexico
- Photos: GOP Candidate Marched With Proud Boys Jan. 6
- 'Bring Brittney Home' Campaign Presses For Player's Release
- Buffalo Mass Shooter, Payton S. Gendron Threatened To Shoot Up His High School Last Year [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Discusses Anti-Black Hate, Son Of Buffalo Shooting Victim Opens Up On Tragedy
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion
The Three Men Who Murdered Ahmaud Arbery Get Life In Prison was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com