A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Woman Gets 125 Years In Deadly Shooting Recorded On Cellphone
- Jazzy Report: NY Authorized Drivers Licenses For Illegal Immigrants
- Reverend Al Sharpton: You Can’t Win Without The Support Of Black Women
- Huggy Lowdown: The Kardashians And Trump Are Stressful
- Roland Martin: Robert Mueller Has To Publicly Testify
- Guy’s Gripe: Married Men
- Top Of The Morning: Yesterday Was A Tough Day
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- Black Girl Problems: Who Helps You Take Down Your Braids And Weaves?
- Morning Minute: Coffee Could Help You Lose Weight
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com