A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- WATCH: Sony Music Group Launches “YOUR VOICE YOUR POWER YOUR VOTE” Campaign
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- #RussRant: Black’s Don’t Want To Work For Success? [VIDEO]
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- #RussRant: Early Voting Update [VIDEO]
- The Oprah Effect: Mogul To Rally Voters With Town Halls In Battleground States Days Before The Election
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com