A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Michael B. Jordan To Star In Warner Bros.’ ‘Methuselah’ Movie
- JUSSIE SMOLLETT CLEARED: PROSECUTORS DROP ALL CHARGES!
- DL’s Top 10 Worst Cat Calls
- George Wallace Doesn’t Turn Down A Gig
- Tiffany Haddish To Produce Stand Up Comedy Series For Netflix
- Police Chief Claims Her Forced Resignation Was Racially Motivated
- Lionel Richie To Play Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park
- Luenell Is Looking Forward To Her Next Chapter
- Inside Her Story: Georgia’s Heart Beat Abortion Bill
- Shaun King: For Some Reason, Trump Feels Like He Won Something
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com