Gyms don’t always hand out a “Rules of Conduct” book when you join. You’re simply expected to act like a decent human being, clean up after yourself and generally behave. Problem is, common sense doesn’t necessarily reign in every fitness facility.
- If you use it, you wipe it. Be sure to sanitize!!
- Keep your eyes on your own workout. Mind your P’s & Q’s.
- Respect silent signals. Less chatty and more in your zone.
- Keep hygiene in check.
- Breathing room. Back it up!!
- Be early.
- Selfie etiquette. Keep me out your transformation pic.
- BE KIND.