Here is another great tip to practice as you take time to care for yourself. Try speaking to yourself, and telling yourself some great affirming words: Here are some to get you started. Look in the mirror and say these everyday!
- I value myself. I value my mind, my emotions, my body, & my spirit.
- I know my life is a miracle. I respect it like a precious gem.
- I take joy in every positive step I take
- I believe in myself. I’m excited about my talents, gifts, and qualities.
- I am enough. I do enough, I have enough.
- I’m always guided on my path. Guidance comes to me easily when I quiet my mind and listen.
- I matter. My wants & needs are just as important as anyone else’s. I am allowed to say “NO” to others & “YES” to myself.
- I make time to nourish my mind, body & soul
- I am abundant in all things that bring me joy
- I am worthy of love & fill myself up with love first.
- I am beautiful & radiate with light from within
- Self-care is a divine responsibility & I accept this responsibility with joy
- I am in perfect balance & I am at peace with who I am.
- Every day I grow stronger & more relaxed.
- I am present in my body. I can center myself with the ease of my breath.
- I feel grounded, confident, worthy & whole.
- I am in love with taking care of myself.
- I tap into the frequency of self-love and abundance.
- I love myself. I believe in myself. I support myself.
- I speak to myself with kindness & I treat myself with kindness.
- The more I care for and love myself, the more love I experience from others.
- With this breath I release anything that no longer serves me.
- I give & receive with ease & grace.
- It is okay for me to have everything I want.
- I am comfortable having more than enough.
LISTEN NOW: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show 6am-10am
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
LOL With Classix Featuring K.Smith
Happy Birthday Chadwick Boseman: 15 Scenes To Remember Forever
Famous Members Of Alpha Phi Alpha
RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ (Register to Win FREE Tickets)
Everything You Missed at Rickey Smiley's Karaoke Night!
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023