Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Simply put, Sade is an icon. The British/Nigerian soul singer has earned her place in history by rocking the world since the 80’s with her smooth, but catchy love songs. She’s sold millions of albums worldwide and has opened doors for many women in music by doing so.
Hits like ‘Kiss Of Life’ and ‘Smooth Operator’ to name a few, have held their weight overtime and sound just as good today—as they did over 20 years ago.
Today at age 59, not as active as she once was, Sade still has a passion for music. Her latest song ‘Flower of the Universe‘ was featured on the 2018 soundtrack for the movie ‘A Wrinkle In Time.’ A classic never gets old and that’s why we’re highlighting her for Black Music Month 2018.
What’s your favorite Sade song? Comment below.
Relive the moment with these Top 5 Sade videos below:
1. Kiss Of Life
2. Smooth Operator
3. The Sweetest Taboo
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
5. No Ordinary Love
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
10+ Iconic Photos Of The Isley Brothers (Photo Gallery)
1. The Isley BrothersSource:Getty 1 of 11
2. The Isley Brothers With Ruben Studdard In Concert - Portsmouth, VirginiaSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Photo of Isley BrothersSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. 2004 BET Awards Nominations in HollywoodSource:Getty 4 of 11
5. The Isley Brothers Inducted Into Hollywood's RockwalkSource:Getty 5 of 11
6. The Isley BrothersSource:Radio One Houston 6 of 11
7. Photo of Isley BrothersSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. The Isley BrothersSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. The Isley BrothersSource:Radio One Houston 9 of 11
10. Photo of Isley BrothersSource:Getty 10 of 11
11. The Isley BrothersSource:Radio One Houston 11 of 11
- Inside Her Story: Mariah Parker Stands By Her Viral Image
- Morning Minute: Father’s Day You Better Step Up For Your Daddy
- That’s What I Think: A Message To Business Owners
- Huggy Lowdown Elects Sarah Huckabee As The Bamma Of The Week!
- D.L. Hughley Goes Off On Roseanne, R. Kelly, Donald Trump & More
- Listen To Black Women: Can You Have Daddy Issues When Your Father Is In Your Life?
- Comedian Capone Shares A Sad Story About His Father Dying On His Day Of Birth
- Little Known Black History Fact: Natalie Hinderas
- [WATCH] How Do You Keep The Spice In Your Marriage?
- Shaun King: Why I’ll Never Go To Waffle House Again